in

AngryAngry CryCry CuteCute LOLLOL LoveLove OMGOMG

‘S*x is The Second Heaven Because it’s Sweet’ – Ghanaian Prophet, Kumchacha Says as He Reveals What Makes a Man Cheat in a Relationship

The founder and leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha, has said s*x is the second heaven because it’s sweet.

The prophet disclosed this while revealing some of the reasons why men cheat in relationship.

Speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, Prophet Kumchacha disclosed s*x forms 90 percent of marriage and the remaining 10 percent is for chatting among others.

“Men cheat in a relationship because most of the women are not able to satisfy them well during sexual intercourse,” he said.

He, therefore, advised that “Ladies should learn how to have good sex with their husbands and always make them happy in bed.”

Report

What do you think?

564 Votes

Comments

9
Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
avatar
9 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
10 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
9 Comment authors
Aibangbee CharlesEmejue Ikechukwu PaschalNnamdi Patrick NzehOhiwereime Oyarehua InnocentOseni Olamilekan Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Augustina Onwuamaizu
Member
Augustina Onwuamaizu

God knows better

Queen Adiele
Member
Queen Adiele

Okay na

Oladele Sunday Samson
Member
Oladele Sunday Samson

He has spoken

Etene Steve oghenemaro
Member
Etene Steve oghenemaro

Very funny

Oseni Akeem Olalekan
Member
Oseni Akeem Olalekan

Yes…but that’s your own point of view.

Ohiwereime Oyarehua Innocent
Member
Ohiwereime Oyarehua Innocent

Have heard you.

Nnamdi Patrick Nzeh
Member
Nnamdi Patrick Nzeh

lol well meyb

Emejue Ikechukwu Paschal
Member
Emejue Ikechukwu Paschal

Is that all you know about s*x ? I think you need to learn more ..

Aibangbee Charles
Member
Aibangbee Charles

This man is funny oo

Loading…

0

Comments

comments

Veteran

Written by Aiyegbeni Gifty

Hi, I am Gifty Aiyegbeni, a student and a writer. I have developed interesting contents for blogs and websites because writing is something I love doing. All posts of mine are geared to be informative or educative. Either ways you get to learn something new. So keep reading. Regards!!

Verified UserContent Author

‘All is in Order’ – Don Jazzy Says as Mavin Records Celebrates 7th Anniversary

You Are Not Above the Law, EFCC tells Saraki